- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 lbs orange roughy fillets (6 pieces)
- to taste black pepper, Ground
- to taste lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, salsa, mayonnaise, yogurt and cayenne. Place fish on a broiling pan and sprinkle with pepper.
- Spread half the glaze on top of the fish.
- Broil the fish about 3 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Spread with remaining glaze and continue broiling the fish until done. Serve with lime wedges.