Roughy Glazed Broiled Orange Roughy Fillets
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Don't be afraid to substitute tilapia, flounder, or any other white fish for orange roughy.
- Ready In:
- 6 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons spicy tomato salsa
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1.Preheat the oven to broil.
- 2.Mix the lime juice, salsa, mayonnaise and yogurt in a small bowl.
- 3.Place the orange roughy fillets on a broiler pan and spread half the glaze mixture on top.
- 4.Broil the orange roughy fillets about 3 inches from the heat for 3 minutes or until nicely browned.
- 5.Turn the orange roughy fillets over carefully, using a spatula, and spread with the remaining glaze mixture.
- 6.Return to the broiler and broil about 3 minutes more until bubbly and well browned. Be careful not to let the fish burn.
- 7.Using a large spatula, remove the broiled orange roughy fillets from the broiler pan, taking care not to break the pieces.
- 8.Place the broiled orange roughy fillets on serving dishes.
- 9.Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION