Broiled Orange Roughy
I heard the best way to prepare orange roughy is to broil it.I have been doing it this way and it comes out perfect. Serve with a green vegetable and some roasted potatoes.
- Ready In:
- 2 orange roughy fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Stir oil and a bit of Tabasco together set aside.
- Mix together bread crumbs with herbs set aside.
- Brush olive oil mixture on filets.
- Roll in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Broil 4-5 inches from the heat for 10 minutes.
- Flip it on the other side and broil another 4-10 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- The broiling time depends on the thickness of the filet.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Made for ZWT4...I had never had orange roughy before and I have found a new fish that my family loves. This was soo simple and quick to make. I left the cayenne out of the dry mixture because I wanted my kids to be able to eat it. Next time I will leave it out of the kids and then add it for hubby and I.