- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Combine both in a small bowl.
- Spread over Danish taste Great on a white cake also.
- This is the recipe I use to top my Danish with.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this to go over a cranberry coffeecake. It was very easy to throw together and had a nice consistency. I have to admit that with the cranberries, it made for a very tangy combination. If I used it for that again I would dilute the orange juice a little but I can see how the more intense orange flavor would go well with many other cakes.