Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Chicken. DD's favorite things! Tomatoes and broccoli.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1/2 inch strips
- salt and pepper
- 29.58 ml butter
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 473.18 ml fresh broccoli florets
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a medium frying pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add chicken and onion and cook until chicken is opaque, about 8 minutes.
- Add broccoli, lemon juice, thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer for 6 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer, covered for 3-4 minutes, or until hot.