Cheesy Broccoli Chicken and Potato Bake
photo by evol8531
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Boil, drain, peel, dice potatoes. Set aside.
- Boil, drain, dice chicken breasts. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter, add flour, once this starts to brown, slowly add milk stirring constantly until its slightly pasty.
- Remove from heat, add cheese, stir until cheese melts inches
- In a large baking pan, layer potatoes, broccoli, chicken, cheese mix.
- Continue to layer.
- Bake at 350, for 40 minutes or until cheese begin to brown.