Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A light lovely side
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup rice
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Heat oil over medium high flame.
- Saute vegetables for 2 minutes
- Add rice and saute 2 minutes more.
- Add 2/3 cup chicken stock.
- Bring to boil.
- Cover & lower to simmer for 15 - 20minutes.
This was a delicious side dish. I love the wonderful flavor from the garlic in the rice. I will use this recipe often. Thank you, Abba!