Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Hearty morning eye-opener!
Make and share this Breakfast Hash recipe from Food.com.
- Crumble sausage into large skillet.
- Add potatoes, peppers and onion, and cook over low heat until sausage is browned and potatoes are fork-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain off any drippings.
- Whisk eggs and milk in small bowl until blended.
- Add to sausage mixture; scramble until eggs are set but not dry.
- Serve hot, and refrigerate leftovers.
This is the type of hash i was looking for. Great tasting and i;ll be trying it again for sure. Thanks
Wonderful recipe. I only used 1/2 pound of sausage (that's all I had), used 4 oz of onion and no green pepper. I also put it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes after the eggs were mostly set on the stove. It came out perfect, I will be making this again.