Chef #1071693's Note:
I came up with this recipe as an idea to use some of the ingredients that come in the monthly food box that's purchased. If you make them in advance, it beats running thru the local "fast" food place.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium hard-boiled eggs, crumbled (pre-cooked)
- 7 slices crumbled bacon (or use Turkey-Bacon. If using store bought bacon crumbles do not use imitation bits)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (Swiss or Cheddar are best)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (Unflavored)
- 4 English muffins (or breakfast bread of your choice Bagels or Tortillas or Toaster Waffles)
- 1In a bowl, combine crumbled eggs, bacon, cheese, and yogurt.
- 2Serve on Breakfast Bread of your choice.
- 3Wrap in waxed paper and take it to go.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Egg Salad
Serving Size: 1 (543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1041.2
- Calories from Fat 619
- Total Fat 68.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 1941.4 mg
- Sodium 1205.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 68.1 g