Potato 'n Egg Salad
- Ready In:
- 5 -7 potatoes
- 3 celery ribs (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Peel potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes and boil until tender. Cool in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Once cooled, place potatoes in large bowl. Add chopped celery, green onion and red pepper.
- Shell eggs and chop coarsely (each into about 8 sections). Add to potatoes and veggies.
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, mustard, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Combine mayonnaise mixture with potatoes until ingredients are well mixed.
- Note: The amount of mayo can be reduced or increased depending on preference.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!