Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These pork chops are a favorite paired up with mashed sweet potatoes and a nice green salad.
- 4 thin cut pork blade steaks
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Wash pork chops under cold water.
- Shake excess water off of pork.
- Place bread crumbs on a plate and coat each pork chop with crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium high heat and brown pork chops until golden.
- Place pork chops on a greased baking pan and cook on 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Love this recipe. Will definitely be making again!!!!!
These are the pork chops my Mom made for us when we were growing up. I dipped the chops in egg first and then they went into the bread crumbs. My pork chops were probably a medium thickness so I cooked them for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Very crispy and very good.
This is a wonderful recipe. It also helps if you dip the chops in egg, then in flour, then in the bread crumbs. The breading stays on better.