This is great bread for making toast and dunking in coffee. It is also great for making French toast.
- Measure and add liquid ingredients to the baking pan.
- Measure and add dry ingredients (except yeast) to the baking pan.
- Sprinkle the yeast on top of the flour.
- Snap the baking pan into the breadmaker and close the lid.
- Choose the "Basic" setting.
- Choose the "Light" crust color setting.
- Press start.
- Remove the baking pan after about 55 minutes of the baking period.
- Gently shake the bread loaf out of the baking pan onto a cooling rack.
- If necessary, remove the kneading blade from the loaf. Be careful, it is hot!
- Set the loaf upright, cover with a dishtowel and let cool for 20 minutes.
This bread is great! The loaf is so soft and not nearly as dense as other recipes I've tried. It makes great toast too like the description says :) This is now my go-to bread recipe, I make it twice a week!
Love it! So quick and easy, and it comes out perfectly in my bread machine. I made no changes. Thanks for the great recipe!
Honestly, this recipe rocks. The only thing I do differently is I used the darkest setting on our bread machine for a firm crust but other than that, it's do exactly as it says and you'll have great results. Thanks for posting it.