Recipe by internetnut
This casserole can be prepared 1 day in advance and refrigerated. Serving Size: 3/4 Cup. Cost per recipe $5.77 and per serving .72 cents. I found this recipe on USDA. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 24 ounces boxed frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup liquid, egg-white substitute
- 3⁄4 cup shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
- Place thawed spinach in a colander and press to remove excess water.
- Place the spinach in a large mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cut the casserole into eight squares and serve.