Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Truly delectable! Served with any dessert or added to that 'after dinner cup of coffee'! We love it poured over a fresh fruit salad! YUM!
- 2 eggs
- 300 ml cream
- 6 tablespoons brandy (apricot brandy is especially nice to use in this recipe)
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- Separate the eggs.
- Beat the cream until soft peaks form.
- Stir in the brandy (more if desired- according to taste).
- Beat the 2 egg whites until stiff.
- Gradually beat in the caster sugar- a little at a time.
- Continue to beat until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Now, beat in the egg yolks, and lastly fold in the brandy cream!
so simple to make, great taste and texture, just YUM