Layered Fruit Salad
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 2 cups peaches, sliced fresh
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced fresh
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- In a 2-1/2-qt. glass bowl, layer the fruits in the order listed. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spoon over fruit. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with pecans.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!