Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Simple and Easy. Different recipe from the average "broccoli-rice" casserole.
- 1⁄2 cup long grain rice or 1⁄2 cup long grain brown rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft cheese spread with bacon
- Wash rice.
- Bring water to a boil in saucepan, and add bouillon cubes.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add all other ingredients, mix lightly, and pour into a buttered baking dish.
- Bake covered at 325F for 1 1/2 hours, stirring about 3 times during baking.