This is a recipe from my mom, more of a coffee cake, really. I remember enjoying it in the summer with blueberries we picked ourselves. Now when I make it, I remember my mom & those small kid days. I hope you will enjoy this recipe.
- Cream butter& sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add gradually to egg mixture, alternating with sour cream, ending with flour.
- Stir in vanilla, then fold in blueberries.
- Pour into a greased& floured 9 by 13" pan.
- Bake at 325 for 45-50 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove to rack for final cooling.
- (Or just leave in pan.).