1 hr 5 mins
This is a recreation of my favorite potato salad from a local restaurant. Light and summmery, with a bit of punch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil edamame for 7 minutes, let cool.
- 2Boil potatoes for 15 minutes until just soft, let cool.
- 3Chop celery, green onion, and dill.
- 4In a bowl mix mustard seed, black pepper, sour cream and miracle whip.
- 5Add veggies and blue cheese and mix.
- 6Let cool for about 30 minutes in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.4
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 546.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 26.3 g