Prep 40 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recreation of my favorite potato salad from a local restaurant. Light and summmery, with a bit of punch.
- 8 red potatoes
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 cup blue cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- cracked black pepper
- Boil edamame for 7 minutes, let cool.
- Boil potatoes for 15 minutes until just soft, let cool.
- Chop celery, green onion, and dill.
- In a bowl mix mustard seed, black pepper, sour cream and miracle whip.
- Add veggies and blue cheese and mix.
- Let cool for about 30 minutes in refrigerator.