Blackened Redfish With Shrimp
- Fit your grill with skillet insert and preheat to medium high heat or use a cast iron fry pan.
- Brush each side of the red fish fillet with the softened butter. Dredge both sides with Cajun seasoning making sure to have an even coating of spice.
- Place the red fish onto the skillet meat side down to start and cook for 5 minutes. Carefully turn over fillet and continue to blacken until the fish is fully cooked.
- Remove fish from skillet and set aside to keep warm.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the baby shrimp and red pepper. Cook for 2 minutes and add the wine, lemon juice, lime juice, and green onion. Cook for 3 minutes or until the liquid has reduced by half. Remove from heat, stir in cold butter stirring until the butter has melted.
- Place the blackened redfish on plates and pour over the baby shrimp butter.