- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup progresso garlic herb breadcrumbs
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick (1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Bisquick mix, dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Coat pork chops with Bisquick mix. Dip coated pork chops into dressing, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork in oil about 5 minutes or until golden brown; reduce heat to low. Carefully turn pork. Cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or until pork is no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.