Recipe by Junebug
This is a quick and easy recipe that starts with a cake mix so it goes together really fast. The texture is lighter than most pound cakes. Top it with some fruit, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, nuts, or a little bit of everything or anything. It's good for those unexpected guests since it goes together so quickly. I found this on the Betty Crocker site.
Top Review by Honey Bee T
I added a tsp. each of almond and coconut flavoring, and put some sliced almonds and coconut in the bundt pan before I poured the batter in. I didn't have a yellow cake mix, so I used white but it turned out beautiful and decadent. Served with strawberry sauce. Will post pics later!
- 1 (18 ounce) boxsuper moist yellow cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- powdered sugar, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a bundt or tube pan.
- Mix all ingredients, except powdered sugar on low for 1 minute.
- Beat on high 2 more minutes until thickened and smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 38-43 minutes until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Then turn upside down on a wire rack and remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Sift powdered sugar over the top if desired.