1/2 Photos of Betty's Cream Cheese Pound Cake
This is a quick and easy recipe that starts with a cake mix so it goes together really fast. The texture is lighter than most pound cakes. Top it with some fruit, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, nuts, or a little bit of everything or anything. It's good for those unexpected guests since it goes together so quickly. I found this on the Betty Crocker site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a bundt or tube pan.
- 3Mix all ingredients, except powdered sugar on low for 1 minute.
- 4Beat on high 2 more minutes until thickened and smooth.
- 5Pour into prepared pan.
- 6Bake 38-43 minutes until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- 7Cool 15 minutes.
- 8Then turn upside down on a wire rack and remove from pan.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10Sift powdered sugar over the top if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Betty's Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.0
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 393.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g