Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have played around with raspberry vinaigette recipes for years. This is my very best!
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 6 frozen raspberries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar (Star brand is best)
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam (or mixed berry jelly)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (country-style preferred)
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Measure the dressing ingredients in a wide-mouth pint jar.
- Process with an immersion blender, which will emulsify (incorporate and thicken) the dressing all at once!
I just finished making this for a dinner party that's due to start in 30 minutes -- but I didn't want to wait to tell you how good it is! Just the right sweet/sour combination, lots of flavor -- this is a definite keeper!
Loved it! I didn't have the raspberry vinegarette on hand so I added more raspberries and rice wine vinegar. Delicious with grilled chicken!
I had a strawberry salad with a raspberry vinaigrette that was to die for a few months ago. It was a creation of one of the top caterers in Atlanta, so of course the recipe was a secret. This recipe is the closest I have found to it. I use a few more raspberries than what the recipe calls for, but it is awesome! Thanks!