1/1 Photo of Best Glazed Carrots
I had to get this recipe from my mother in law as it was the only way my husband would eat carrots. It was then that I discovered why and now it’s the only way either of us will eat them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place carrots in a saucepan and pour in just enough water to cover.
- 2Bring to a boil and simmer until carrots are tender (about 10 minutes).
- 3Drain water from pan.
- 4Add butter and brown sugar to the carrots and stir to dissolve.
- 5Simmer for approximately another ten minutes over medium-high heat until the carrots look glazed (keep up the occasional stirring).
- 6I like to sprinkle with a little salt when serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Glazed Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.4
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 168.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g