I had to get this recipe from my mother in law as it was the only way my husband would eat carrots. It was then that I discovered why and now it’s the only way either of us will eat them!
- Place carrots in a saucepan and pour in just enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until carrots are tender (about 10 minutes).
- Drain water from pan.
- Add butter and brown sugar to the carrots and stir to dissolve.
- Simmer for approximately another ten minutes over medium-high heat until the carrots look glazed (keep up the occasional stirring).
- I like to sprinkle with a little salt when serving.