Recipe by Bread 'n Butter
This is a recipe my entire family loves! It's requested at least once a week and for Birthday suppers. The recipe came from the mother of one of my childhood friends, who made some of the best food. If I'm making a double batch, I make it with cream of chicken and celery soups together.
Top Review by Mar S.
Made this casserole for supper tonight with a few twists. Added a can of drained peas to casserole and added 2 cups of crushed potato chips mixed with a cup of cheddar cheese to the top for the last 20 minutes of bake time. Excellent! We all loved it. Saved to my recipe box.
- 297.66 g cream of chicken soup
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml milk
- 118.29 ml diced yellow onion
- 118.29 ml diced celery
- 170.09 g albacore tuna
- 170.09 g cooked egg noodles
- 59.14 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cream of chicken, mayonnaise and milk together in a large bowl.
- Add the diced celery and onion.
- Fold in the tuna, followed by the cooked egg noodles and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Place in a casserole dish. Cook at 375 degrees for about 40-45 minutes, just until the top starts to brown.