1/9 Photos of Best Ever Tuna Noodle Casserole
Bread 'n Butter's Note:
This is a recipe my entire family loves! It's requested at least once a week and for Birthday suppers. The recipe came from the mother of one of my childhood friends, who made some of the best food. If I'm making a double batch, I make it with cream of chicken and celery soups together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the cream of chicken, mayonnaise and milk together in a large bowl.
- 2Add the diced celery and onion.
- 3Fold in the tuna, followed by the cooked egg noodles and shredded cheddar cheese.
- 4Salt and pepper to your taste.
- 5Place in a casserole dish. Cook at 375 degrees for about 40-45 minutes, just until the top starts to brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.8
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 955.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: