Old Fashioned Tuna-Potato Chip Casserole
photo by DSmall44
- Ready In:
- Cook noodles in unsalted water.
- Drain noodles. Mix soup, milk and tuna with noodles.
- Add shredded cheese and onion.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Crush potato chips and sprinkle on top. Bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees.
Thanks for posting! I know people hate it when reviewers say they liked the recipe yet changed it, but I'm going to say what I did just in case anyone else is stuck with an empty pantry like me and is curious about substitutions! I really didn't change much. Realized I had no egg or elbow noodles so I broke up and cooked some lasagna noodles instead. I do not recommend this as the ones on top hardened back up. I also used cream of chicken soup - personal preference. I used shredded mozarella, onion flakes and added a bit of garlic powder. I had no potato chips so I substituted oyster crackers. Other than the noodles being overcooked this was REALLY good! Can't wait to try it with real chips tho' :)