Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made this recipe up last night and served it up to my boyfriend and best friend. We all agreed it was fabulous! I come on here to share this with you guys, I hope it is as tasty for y'all as it was for us...
- 1 -2 lb beef stew meat
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- sea salt
- malibar black pepper
- onion powder
- mixed herbs
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Put butter and beef in skillet and season to taste, cook over medium high heat.
- Add bell pepper, mushrooms and onion about 5-8 minutes into cook time.
- When meat is nearly done stir in cream of celery and mushroom soups.
- Let simmer on low for 30 minutes and serve on a bed of cooked rice.