Easy, and kid pleasing
Make and share this Beef Macaroni Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can vegetarian vegetable soup (The alphabet one)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained (I like Campanelle)
- 1⁄2 cup shrd. cheddar cheese
- Brown the ground beef, onion and garlic in a skillet, drain. Mix with remaining ingredients, except the cheese. Pour into a 13x9 baking pan. Top with the cheese. Bake 350' for 30 minutes or until heated through.