1/2 Photos of Beef & Biscuit Casserole
Strawberry Queen's Note:
I found this one on the farmers almanac. Very Simple!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In a large nonstick skillet, brown the ground beef with the onion and green pepper. Drain off any excess fat.
- 3Stir in the tomato sauce, chili powder, and garlic salt. Let simmer.
- 4Separate the biscuit dough into 10 biscuits; split each in half. Press 10 biscuit halves over the bottom of an ungreased 8-inch or 9-inch square baking pan.
- 5In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup of the cheese with the sour cream and egg.
- 6Remove the meat mixture from the heat and stir in the sour cream mixture. Spoon over the biscuit dough.
- 7Arrange the remaining biscuit halves on top. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- 8Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef & Biscuit Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.0
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 187.1 mg
- Sodium 1246.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 39.1 g