I found this one on the farmers almanac. Very Simple!
Make and share this Beef & Biscuit Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown the ground beef with the onion and green pepper. Drain off any excess fat.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, chili powder, and garlic salt. Let simmer.
- Separate the biscuit dough into 10 biscuits; split each in half. Press 10 biscuit halves over the bottom of an ungreased 8-inch or 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup of the cheese with the sour cream and egg.
- Remove the meat mixture from the heat and stir in the sour cream mixture. Spoon over the biscuit dough.
- Arrange the remaining biscuit halves on top. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.