My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (7 ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese, divided (8 oz)
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain.
- 2In a bowl, combine the macaroni, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese, beans, tomatoes, green pepper and onion.
- 3Stir in beef, garlic powder, pepper flakes and pepper.
- 4Spoon into a 13x9x2 inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and remaining cheddar cheese.
- 6Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef & Bean Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 417.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 20.7 g