1/1 Photo of Beef and Macaroni Casserole
Easy to put together. Nice with steamed broccoli or a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 casserole dish.
- 2Cook macaroni according to box; drain and toss with the 1 tbsp butter and 1/4 tsp salt. Place in bottom of 13 x 9 dish; set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, cook and crumble ground beef with the onion until no longer pink. Drain off fat.
- 4Return cooke, drained beef/onions to skillet.
- 5Stir in both cans of soup, milk, pepper and basil. Stir well.
- 6Pour evenly over the cooked macaroni in the casserole dish.
- 7Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 for 15 - 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Macaroni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.6
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 120.5 mg
- Sodium 732.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 39.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Healthy Request condensed tomato soup