1/2 Photos of Bean and Ham Dip With Garlic and Rosemary
Hey Jude's Note:
A tasty dip to serve with thick potato chips (like kettle cooked) or toasted slices of baguette. Recipe source: Chicago Tribune Good Eating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves removed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped smoked ham
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini or 2 (15 ounce) cans navy beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1Place garlic, rosemary, onion,ham and red pepper flakes in a food processor; pulse to finely chop.
- 2Add beans, salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Slowly add olive oil with motor running until beans are pureed and a spreadable consistency, about 1 minute.
- 4Adjust seasonings and serve with thick potato chips, pita chips or sliced, toasted baguette slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean and Ham Dip With Garlic and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (975 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 991.2
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 807.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 42.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: