Recipe by resajo85
Delicious, moist. and easy BBQ pork chops!!!
Top Review by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
I had never tried to make bbq chops in the oven before. I have always used the grill. Thanks for the tip on lining the pan with foil and for the cooking time. Mine were beautifully done in an hour. Served with Recipe #225300.
- 6 pork chops (or any cut of your preference)
- 1 (24 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (of choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil.
- Place chops in pan.
- Pour sauce over chops just enough to cover.
- Flip chops over and pour remaining sauce over them.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Place pan in oven for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours.
- Turn chops halfway through cook time and spoon sauce over chops.