I love shrimp and feta so this is a real winner. Hope you all agree
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup sauvignon blanc wine
- 1/4 lemon, juice of
- 5 roma tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 12 ounces linguine, cooked al dente
- 1Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Briskly sauté the onion until softened, about 3 minutes.
- 3Add the garlic and prawns and sauté just until prawns turn a bright orange color, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add the wine, lemon juice and diced tomatoes, mixing thoroughly.
- 5When tomatoes have softened, add the basil, parsley and red pepper flakes.
- 6Cook for 2 minutes, then fold in the feta cheese.
- 7Heat until the cheese has softened.
- 8Ladle the sauce over the prepared linguine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Shrimp and Feta Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.2
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.3 mg
- Sodium 575.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 20.3 g