- Ready In:
- 3 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons Grey Poupon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh basil (remove stems)
- 1 1⁄2 lemons, juice of
- salt and pepper (white preferred)
- Melt 1/2 stick butter in medium size bowl.
- Add olive oil.
- Squeeze lemon juice into mix.
- Add grey poupon mustard, add minced fresh basil.
- Add minced cloves of garlic, add salt and pepper.
- Whip mixture and marinate cleaned shrimp for 1 hour.
- Place marinated shrimp on skewers and BBQ until shrimp is pink and done.
Join The Conversation
I followed the recipe exactly as written, which s rare for me. We found we were out of propane AND charcoal so I followed other reviewers and sautéed shrimp and marinade on the stovetop. I am actually glad I did. The marinade was delicious sopped up with garlic bread! It is nice the recipe is that versatile! I served it with a pear Gorgonzola salad, bread and watermelon. It was a perfect summer dinner, and amazingly fast and easy! Thank you for sharing it and I cannot wait to make it again!