Recipe by elise<3
an original sweet muffin with basic ingredients that are EASY to bake ;)
Top Review by BatMangela
I gave this recipe a try because I love to bake new. They were nice and subtle, but tasted more like cornbread muffins than I had expected. They were a but dry, as well, although adding Nutella complimented the muffin nicely.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400. Grease bottom of 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Beat egg; stir in milk and oil. Mix remaining ingredients just until flour is moistened. Batter should be lumpy.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 to 2/3 full. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan and place on cooling rack.