1/3 Photos of Barbecue Baked Fish
Maryland Jim's Note:
Different way of preparing fish. We use catfish and perch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
- 2In small pan, melt butter/margarine and stir in sugar, catsup, mustard and vinegar. Stir until well blended.
- 3Pour 1/2 of sauce in shallow foil-lined pan.
- 4Place fillets in single layer in the sauce.
- 5Pour remaining sauce over fish.
- 6Bake 25-35 minutes at 350 degrees until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Baked Fish
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.6
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 155.1 mg
- Sodium 952.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 53.0 g