- 2 lbs fish fillets, skinned
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup catsup
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
- In small pan, melt butter/margarine and stir in sugar, catsup, mustard and vinegar. Stir until well blended.
- Pour 1/2 of sauce in shallow foil-lined pan.
- Place fillets in single layer in the sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over fish.
- Bake 25-35 minutes at 350 degrees until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.