Parmesan Baked Fish
photo by ColSanders
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray 2 10x15 baking pans or 1 12x17 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cut filets into serving size portions, rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a shallow bowl, mix milk and egg together. Whisk until egg and milk are blended.
- In another shallow bowl mix Bisquick, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper with a fork until fairly smooth and uniform (no clumps of Bisquick or cheese).
- Dip filets first in the egg/milk mixture, then in the Bisquick/cheese mixture, then arrange on the prepared baking pans.
- Spray filets lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. If filets are thick, you may want to put them under the broiler for a few minutes to crisp up the tops.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!