Parmesan Baked Salmon
This recipe is very easy to make, low calorie and bursting with flavor. I found it in one of my favorite cookbooks, Easy Dinners: Healthy Recipes. I used Miracle Whip instead of the light mayo to shave off a few extra calores.
- Ready In:
- 4 skinless salmon fillets, 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Coat a 2-quart square or rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise dressing, Parmesan cheese, the green onions, and the Worcestershire sauce. Spread mayonnaise mixture over fish fillets evenly, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 450 degree oven just until fish flakes easily with a fork (allow 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2inch thickness of fish).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
To show my appreciation for your lovely 5-star review of my Green Beans, I decided to make this. I am not a big fan of Salmon so I used Orange Roughy and let me tell you it was outstanding. The mayo/parmesan spread put this "over the top". It's a wonderful spread that really enhances the fish. Thanks so much for sharing it, Stefanie828.