Parmesan Baked Salmon
photo by Tinkerbell
- Ready In:
1 seafood dish
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix cheese, mayo, and pepper in small bowl.
- Place salmon skin side down on foil covered baking sheet.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Top with cheese mixture and spread over salmon.
- Bake at 400 degrees 18-20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and eat!