Hoisin-Glazed Baked Salmon
photo by Greeny4444
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Position a rack in the upper third of the oven. In a small bowl, combine the hoisin, soy sauce, wine, honey and garlic.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray it lightly with cooking spray; set aside.
- Place the salmon fillets on the baking sheet, and spoon the sauce over the fillets, trying to keep as much on each fillet as possible.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fillets, until just cooked through.
- *Note: If you want extra sauce for after the fish is done baking (because the sauce in the oven sort of caramelizes), then I recommend doubling the sauce and reserving half of it for pouring over the fish after it is done baking. Just be sure NOT to touch any utensils that touched the raw fish into the reserved sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an active lady, and I am not the top chef in the world, but I can hold my own. I love making things that remind me of when I was little, I love trying out new recipes, and I love learning new things to cook. Most of the recipes I post are recipes I loved that I found online, but that I have tweaked just a bit. I do have some family recipes on here too. I love to bake, probably more than anything else in the kitchen. I love to bike ride. I like to read, travel, kayak (I've only been twice, but I loved it), hike, camp, basically any outdoorsy/active stuff.?