Baked Parmesan Fish
photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- In a shallow bowl combine the parmesan cheese, flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl beat the egg and milk.
- Dip fish fillets into egg mixture then coat with parmesan mixture.
- Arrange in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
The big wig food critics always say not to mix cheese with fish, but I think they are nuts! They are also missing out because this recipe was fabulous. I used Basa which I really have no idea what type of fish it is as the store I went to yesterday didn't have either kind of the suggested fish. The recipe was very easy and the parmesan cheese enhanced the delicate fish flavor. Thanks for posting! Made for Help A Photoless Recipe 3-2013.