Recipe by Sandra bollinger
This recipe has been in the family for years. I am not sure where it came from. I love it because it is quick, easy and doesn't last long around my house.
- 1 package fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix or 1 package banana cream instant pudding
- 1 cup low-fat milk or 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 box reduced-fat vanilla wafer
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl combine pudding mix, milk and condensed milk.
- When pudding is thoroughly mixed add cool whip.
- Mix until cool whip is completely blended in.
- Add 3 sliced bananas and mix.
- Crush 1 cup of vanilla wafer and add to pudding.
- Use vanilla wafers to line a serving bowl.
- Alternate layers of wafers and vanilla pudding, ending with the pudding.
- If you have a few wafers left over, use some to decorate the top of the pudding.