Blow-Your-Mind Banana Pudding
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- Combine the condensed milk; water and pudding mix in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and chill in the refrigerator.
- Pour heavy whipping cream in a bowl and beat until stiff.
- Combine your whipping cream and the pudding mixture together.
- Place a layer of Nilla Wafers on the bottom of your dish and then layer your bananas on top of the wafers and then spoon your creamy pudding mixture on top and continue this process until all of your ingredients are gone.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- *Ifyou would like you can always place your banana slices in the creamy pudding mixture if you would like and just spoon on top of the wafers*.
Questions & Replies
WOW!!!! That's the only word that's appropriate for this wonderful pudding. Super-easy to put together and lovely to the tastebuds! I did use instant vanilla pudding as I was out of banana. Next time, I'll have the banana on hand, but probably won't make much difference-You can't improve on perfection!!! Kudos to you, Jeanette G. We really enjoyed this dish! Thanks so much for sharing. Laudee C.
This is a very nice pudding...My DH absolutely loved this....I didn't have any whipping cream so I used cool whip instead...and garnished with toasted coconut flakes, it turned out excellant. What an intense flavour. The banana slices and cookies just added to the overall experience. Many thanks Jeanette G. I will definitely be making this again and again.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Jeanette and I was born and raised in Houston, Texas! I came across this website one day while doing a search on the computer for a really good salisbury steak recipe (which came out great...thanks to recipe# 23811) Since then, I make it a daily routine to log into Recipezaar at least 2 or 3 times a day. I feel like I've viewed every recipe in here but to my amazement I always find myself printing a recipe that I must have overlooked. My Recipezaar collection of recipes has gotten so big that I had to make a special binder just to keep track of all the new recipes that I have printed out. I love trying out new recipes on my husband and to tell you the truth he doesn't mind at all...what a good husband! For a while there it felt like I was cooking the same thing over and over each week. Not anymore though...thanks to all of you and Recipezaar :)