Creamy Banana & Graham Cracker Pudding
- Ready In:
- In large bowl, combine milk and water.
- Add pudding mix and beat well.
- Chill 10 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into a glass serving bowl in layers.
- First add pudding, then graham cracker crumbs, then pudding.
- Add bananas on top of crumbs and pudding.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello, and welcome to my recipe collection online! My full-time career is that of Realtor...I was born & raised in the Mennonite faith all of my life. My husband was raised in the Amish faith. Together we have a very rich food heritage from both of our parents- much of which has been passed down through the generations - and I'm happy to share some of these recipes here with you! (including canning & freezing recipes) Hope you enjoy them!