No Bake Pudding Graham Cracker Cake
This cake takes no time to put together , is so light you could eat the entire thing yourself. We stole this recipe from my cousin who guarded with her life for years.
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) box honey graham crackers (Not sure of what size box I use just the one with three packages in it, had to put something or it w)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 2 pints heavy whipping cream
- chocolate syrup, to decorate
- Make both the Vanilla and Chocolate pudding as directed on the box.
- Take the whipping cream and mix on high speed until it becomes the consistency of cool whip.
- Mix the whipping cream and the vanilla pudding together.
- Start layering graham crackers covered with chocolate and vanilla pudding, alternating between the two flavors. I always use a rectangular serving platter.
- When Chocolate pudding is gone use remaining vanilla pudding mixture to cover the entire cake (just like you were icing it).
- Drizzle chocolate sauce in lines across the top of the cake(no need to be perfect), take a knife and drag it in the opposite direction of the syrup lines to make a nice patter.
- Refrigerate the entire cake at least 3 hours.
- The graham crackers will absorb the moister from the pudding and become soft like cake.
- Cut on the corner going in to create a neat looking slice.
- Good Luck with leftovers because there never is any.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I love this dessert but when I make it I end up with way too much of the vanilla pudding that is mixed with the whipping cream. If I used it all it would overflow the dish so I have to make another one but I don't have any chocolate left. Is the whipping cream only suppose to be 1 pint maybe instead of 2?Reply
see 6 more