Easy Strawberry Banana Cream Pie
photo by LJ7365
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon allspice (to taste)
- 32 ounces Cool Whip (to taste)
- 2 bananas (sliced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries (sliced)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, lite brown sugar, melted butter, nutmeg and all spice.
- Press the mixture into a pie plate and bake at 350 for 7 minutes.
- Chill for about 20 minute While crust cools, slice bananas an strawberries into consistently sized slices.
- Cover bottom of crust with cool whip, then lay down one layer of fruit, smooth another layer of cool whip over fruit, then decorate the top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Amature chef learning to feed my 16 yo son healthier ... I've come a long ways from the bachelor diet. Im adding new tools and skills all the time, I still have more misses than hits ... but somehow Ive lost weight spending so much time in the kitchen, go figure!