Recipe by danlynclark
This has been a long time family recipe that we love to eat warm for breakfast or for snacks. You can make these with or without chocolate chips, but I highly recommend adding them!
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil or 118.29 ml canola oil
- 2 bananas, mashed (the riper the better)
- 59.16 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vinegar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 354.88 ml flour
- 177.44 ml chocolate chips (reduce or increase as desired) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 Grease muffin pan or use muffin liners (I prefer liners, it makes clean up easier) Mix first 7 ingredients together in medium bowl.
- Sift together dry ingredients (flour, b. soda and b. powder) into large bowl.
- Mix chocolate chips into dry ingredients (this coats the chocolate chips and keeps them from sinking to the bottom of the batter).
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until completely moistened and forms a batter.
- Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.