Another recipe from the Gooseberry Patch girls. This recipe does not include any type of sweet topping. I like them with a cinnamon butter spread on top.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and baking soda together and set aside.
- Blend bananas, sugar, egg and butter in a separate bowl.
- Combine the 2 mixes together, stirring well.
- Fill each greased muffin tin 2/3 full OR use paper liners filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
PrimQuilter, these a WONDERFUL! I made these as jumbo muffins to sell at a bake sale. They were the first to go! I added milk chocolate chips as well. Thanks for sharing this great recipe! Made for Spring 2009 PAC
Turned out great! I used a loaf pan and 2 bananas, still was good :)