No-Fat Banana Applesauce Muffins
photo by zarefah
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the dry ingredients and mix well. In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients. Add together and mix well.
- Pour into muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. (My oven baked right around 17 minutes.).
- (Per muffin: 116 calories, no fat).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made these muffins but used 1 Cup of WW flour, 3/4 C. Quick cook oats The sugar I used was all Brown Sugar added 1/2 C. Choco chips added 1tsp of Vanilla. And they turned out DELICIOUS!! They took an additional 4 mins in the oven so my total bake time was 19 mins. I just ate 3, and don't feel guilty at all!