An easy way to serve a pretty and delicious dish! Serve it with roasted vegetables and some type of brown or basmati rice dish. mealsforyou.
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon dry onion soup mix
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional) or ground black pepper (optional)
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (6 ounce) white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Combine sour cream and soup mix in a bowl.
- Combine next 4 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Dip fish into sour cream mixture, then lightly coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange fish in a lightly oiled baking dish
- Drizzle oil over top.
- Bake about 8 minutes, until fish is lightly browned.
- Turn and bake another 5 minutes or until golden.
- *Wine Pairing: Riesling, White Zinfandel, or Chablis*.