1/3 Photos of Baked Whitefish Parmesan
An easy way to serve a pretty and delicious dish! Serve it with roasted vegetables and some type of brown or basmati rice dish. mealsforyou.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon dry onion soup mix
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional) or ground black pepper (optional)
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (6 ounce) white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F
- 2Combine sour cream and soup mix in a bowl.
- 3Combine next 4 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- 4Dip fish into sour cream mixture, then lightly coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- 5Arrange fish in a lightly oiled baking dish
- 6Drizzle oil over top.
- 7Bake about 8 minutes, until fish is lightly browned.
- 8Turn and bake another 5 minutes or until golden.
- 9*Wine Pairing: Riesling, White Zinfandel, or Chablis*.
Browse Our Top Whitefish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whitefish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Whitefish Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.6
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 133.2 mg
- Sodium 301.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 35.6 g